Emulator PRO Installation Instructions for Windows 7 & Windows 8
Try Emulator PRO Multi-Touch MIDI controller software for free, without any missing features for up to 30 minutes.
Instalation is very simple.
1. We recommend always that you download the most recent version of the Emulator PRO software.
Please complete the form below to proceed with download, don’t forget to read all the online documentation and please check our video tutorials.
After install, reboot your machine, open Emulator PRO, check MIDI output show selected and correct MIDI ports**
Note: Emulator PRO demo require an internet connection. For remove demo limit, buy your license, click here
2. You can now run Emulator PRO by clicking the desktop icon created by the installer.
If you are one of the lucky users of our hardware or buy boxed software you have to navigate to www.smithsonmartin.com and click the “Register” tab.
This will take you to the registration page where you will need to provide your personal details, including your email address.
Please make sure you have access to this e-mail address to retrieve your user and password.
NOTE: you must have an active Internet connection to register your Emulator software.
IMPORTANT: please check your junk e-mail folder for the password if it does not come to your inbox.
Sometimes automatically generated emails get filtered to your junk mail folder instead.
This is applicable to all orders.
4. ** Double check your MIDI In, MIDI Out Devices on Emulator main page.
MIDI In: EMULATOR MIDI IN
MIDI Out: EMULATOR MIDI OUT
5. **Configure MIDI In and MIDI Out Port Devices inside the software to be controlled by Emulator PRO (Traktor, Ableton, Virtual Dj, etc)
MIDI In choose only the device: MIDI From Emulator
MIDI Out choose only the device: MIDI To Emulator
6. If your license was purchased online, once you have your password please enter your user and password information on the main page of the Emulator PRO program for complete software activation.
If you buy a boxed software or our hardware products, use your serial number to create your username and password, click here
SmithsonMartin Inc. is the World’s leader in multi-touch control applications for the music, recording industry and professional lighting industries. Our principles have experience in professional lighting and DJ as well as production and live events. Every product we produce has real world application and testing.